Register Your Decision!
1 organ donor can save up to 8 lives.
BC’s Organ Donor Registry is the official registry of your wishes regarding organ donation. You may register a “yes” or a “no” decision. You only need to register your decision once.
- your BC Personal Health Number
- your name, birth date and address
- to be at least 19 years old - or have a parent/guardian sign on the minor’s behalf
- If you are a member of the military and you do not have a BC PHN, please complete a paper form and mail it to BC Transplant – we will complete the registration process once we receive your form.
- If you are having trouble registering your decision, please call our head office line at 604.877.2240 or 1.800.663.6189 for assistance.
- Note: For Internet Explorer users – please note this application supports IE10 and above.